Solutions for Everyday Technical Needs
Websites and Social Media
- WordPress, Shopify, Squarespace, Wix, etc.
- Basic logo design and other graphic elements
- Social media integration and maintenance
- Contact forms
- SSL setup
- Security measures
- Everything you think your website needs
SEO and Site Maintenance
- SEO setup and Schema markup
- Page speed and image optimization
- Google My Business and Analytics setup
- Bing Places for Businesses setup
- Google and Bing sitemap indexing
- Crawl error maintenance
- Website updates and troubleshooting
- Virus and blacklist removal
Other Digital Handywoman Jobs
- Software installations
- Hardware installations
- Computer, router, wifi, security systems, audio, video, etc. installations/setup
- Basic software tutorials/troubleshooting (e.g., Word, Excel, etc.)
- Backup solutions
- Etsy and Amazon shop setups
I was born and raised in Germany. I’ve lived in California for over 20 years and settled down in Los Angeles. I have over 35 years of experience in creative, technical and artisanal work.
I have professional experience in website building, data processing, as well as IT and networking. I love building WordPress websites and taking care of everything that comes with it, including maintenance, webmaster services, and Search Engine Optimization.
I have a strong work ethic. I’m reliable, honest, diligent, persevere, and I love problem solving. I will always give a 100% to achieve the goal.
For additional info, please check out my LinkedIn profile.