web design +
Websites and Social Media
- WordPress, Shopify, Squarespace, Wix, etc.
- Basic logo design and other graphic elements
- Social media and CRM integration and maintenance
- Contact forms
- SSL setup
- Security measures
- Everything you think your website needs
- WordPress website migrations
SEO and Site Maintenance
- SEO setup and Schema markup
- Page speed and image optimization
- Google My Business and Analytics setup
- Bing Places for Businesses setup
- Google and Bing sitemap indexing
- Crawl error maintenance
- Website updates and troubleshooting
- Virus and blacklist removal
Other Digital Handywoman Jobs
- CRM set up, database migrations, maintenance
- Software installations
- Hardware installations
- Computer, router, wifi, security systems, audio, video, etc. installations/setup
- Basic software tutorials/troubleshooting (e.g., Word, Excel, etc.)
- Backup solutions
- Etsy and Amazon shop setups
Christine McGrath, a.k.a. digital handywoman, was born and raised in Germany. She has lived in California for over 20 years and settled down in Los Angeles. Christine has over 35 years of experience in creative, technical and artisanal work.
She has professional experience in website building, data processing, as well as IT and networking. Building WordPress websites is one of her favorite tasks. Christine also takes care of everything website related, including maintenance, webmaster services, Search Engine Optimization, and more.
Christine has a strong work ethic. She is reliable, honest, diligent, persevere, and loves problem solving. She will always give a 100% to achieve the goal.